This blog is for the media. Media is everywhere. I'm excited about it, because I use it everyday. I'll note the media things that take up a lot of my time. Or just the simple uses of media in my life.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Html Ctrl?? What?
I was just in another language.. as you can see from my other blog posts. I do not know how I got there, and I couldn't figure out how to get out of it. It was frustrating, 2 hours + and not knowing if I'll be able to express myself in English again. Out of my mind frustrated, I thought of all the people that could help me.. these people were media literate :) more than I was at least. I thought of Amy (Yes,Stephens) I thought of my younger sister in Japan, my brothers in-law Dima, and Gusty (Computer Guys). Then I thought of every member of BYU Springs SFL 395R class.. (Yes all of you..) I thought someone please help me! But, I couldn't type anything in English on this computer. I thought.. it's over.. it's over... (like I was dying..:P)then I said enough. And then.. I closed all the windows. (It's like turning the engine of the car off.. when everything else is going wrong) It was something I did not think of.. but it worked! look I'm writing in English! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is really funny. Welcome back to English!
ReplyDeleteHow frustrating! And hilarious. Glad you're back.
ReplyDeletehahaha I'm glad you thought of me...I would of done the same thing. When I saw your last post I thought to myself "I had no idea she speaks Arabic." I'm glad everything is back to normal!:)
ReplyDelete