Monday, February 21, 2011

February Lovin' it!

This month has been great! My twins turned 2 years old  at the beginning of this month. They are both talking, walking, playing, and Yes, Crying! It has been challenging trying to study, take care of my children (without a refrigerator) for the whole month. Yes, we did finally get an ok, to buy a new fridge, but we will not receive it till the last day of this month. Therefore, No refrigerator for 2 whole months! What a way to start the year!

While my life has been busy with school, I have added to it-- Basketball. I have a problem. I love sports! It's not really a problem, until I look at my priorities. #1 Family #2 Church #3 School #4 Hubby #5 House #6 BasketBall . It doesn't seem like much of a problem right? Well, I actually don't have time to do all of these things, therefore-- if I choose to do #6 first, everything else will suffer. It is a problem. I get into the car, and I turn on sports radio (if the announcers didn't tell me what was going on, I honestly wouldn't know). I listen to the red and blue b/t 10-2, it is hilarious! It keeps me up to date on my sports games, and keeps me entertained. When i come home, I study-- but, if there is a game on, I am watching it intently-- hoping that my teams will win!  I need to give something up, just for this short while. I hope I can do it, I need to do it-- to reach my end goal! It's gotta be sports radio :(. I have too much in my life going on.
Of course BYU is doing great! We couldn't ask for more right?

I've got to prioritize, read, and keep up on my studies. Hope it all goes well, only 7 weeks of classes left! Woohoo!

Oh, we took our twins out for their birthday. We let them run around and have some fun! Then we ate out and had doughnuts. We used those doughnuts for our cake-- since we didn't have eggs, etc. to make the cake (no fridge). They are so cute and way more demanding than before. I wish I could be at home with them-- it'll just be a few more weeks now!

Also, I did get to spend some time with my hubby. We do gaming nights-- every now and then. I was raised on nintendo, nintendo 64, super nintendo, and xbox. We now have access to a PS3 and some Wii, which we love playing Call of Duty. He is really good, and I'm just good. I've lost my touch-- but, not that bad. After a succesful night of gaming, we've had our date night.
Life is good, the most demanding things are our children, and school. Time to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment