A month or so ago, I was told this story: "I had my cd in hand, and asked them to play number 3, they told me, sorry we don't do cd's anymore."
This friend of mine, told me this story, and I thought, that's ok, cd's are still used everywhere else. But, when I really thought about it, it was true, nobody was really using cd's anymore (to play their music). So, we both decided and encouraged each other to get updated, to get an IPOD, or something of greater technology. At first, I thought, I can live without something like that, I like my simple life. But, then October came around. BYU was going to have a lost and found sale, so I put it in my schedule to attend.
With the Ipod in the very back of my mind, I searched the tables for little things that would be worth my money. I found children books, a mini hymn book, and many other great and cheap things. I decided to stop in and check out the media auction every now and then, deciding how much I would spend. [I have never been to an auction, so I had no idea how this would roll]. Well, it was the last Item, an Ipod, and I decided if it's under 30 dollars, I will get it. So, I put up my sign, and held it up to the very end. And I won! I was so excited! I wasn't sure how much I would use this new but used Ipod, but, I had updated my status from the cave man to something better..?? This was exciting for me, I then used the resources of ebay to purchase accessories, and now, I am uploading music, pictures, and much more..! This is a great day!
Media and New Technology is very exciting! I cannot wait to play around with this and have some fun with it. So, now that I've updated my life with an Ipod, it's time to check on the status of my friend! Alright! Media is exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment