I am enjoying my break from school, Summer Term was intense but full of wonderful information! I really love school! Now that I am on my break, I am really enjoying it. I love spending time with my children and my husband! I have been catching up on old movies that I have been dying to watch. The last was Invictus-- and yes I loved it! Rugby is tight, and it was filmed in South Africa and I have toured everyplace that they've shown. Although, I did not like "Nelson Mandelas" accent, it just sounded like an old American Man... not even close to an African accent-- so actually that part was a little irritz.
I just bought my books for fall semester today and I am tempted to start studying or I will just watch my lovely Bollywood movies.. choices, choices, choices... We shall see. I'm hoping to make time to go and see Twilight3:eclipse, if it's still in theaters, but we'll see how this lovely summer ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment